PSALM 139:16

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. Psalm 139:16

Friday, June 21, 2013

UPDATE - JUNE 2013

I have remarried and live in Georgia. I will update my profile eventually. So much to tell. One terrible thing happened in my life...my son was robbed and murdered a couple of years ago..Its been very hard to accept. He loved the Lord and is in heaven with him. Jesus, the Way to the Father John 14 1-4 “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

No comments: